Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TaylorMadeForums > Official Clip Releases

Home Tag Cloud THE ARCADE! TaylorMadeClips

Old 03-06-2017, 01:30 PM
TaylorMadeClips

INFLATION Slow Sexy Giant Hourglass Inflation

Slow Sexy Giant Hourglass Inflation

Veronica has a date and her new jumpsuit is too loose. She logs onto an inflation app and grows her breasts and ass to a big beautiful hourglass. At first she is a bit shocked but quickly comes to love her new look.

CLICK FOR PREVIEW CLIP

Old 03-10-2017, 09:17 AM

Really liked seeing this video I love the choice of clothing for the ass and breast expansion and thought veronica looked hot

Since I forgot to put the photos up before the clip here are some photos from the shoot

http://imgur.com/a/9Hiod
Old 03-11-2017, 09:18 PM

Was this supposed to be a blueberry clip that ended up being hourglass? There was mention of an actress who was uncomfortable with the blueberry inflation. The suit looks great here- but something about the flat non-reaction to the inflation in the trailer turned me off. Obviously, I'm a fan of unwilling/shocked inflation, but when done right(like the recent BE clip with Sablique) I'm all in for willing inflation.
The Following User Says Thank You to bosk For This Useful Post:
wevbn2000 (03-11-2017)
Old 03-12-2017, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosk View Post
Was this supposed to be a blueberry clip that ended up being hourglass? There was mention of an actress who was uncomfortable with the blueberry inflation. The suit looks great here- but something about the flat non-reaction to the inflation in the trailer turned me off. Obviously, I'm a fan of unwilling/shocked inflation, but when done right(like the recent BE clip with Sablique) I'm all in for willing inflation.
I thought the same on both counts.

Especially since this is the PERFECT outfit for a blueberry. Please use something like this in the future for hourglass/blueberry!
Old 03-13-2017, 08:14 PM
TaylorMadeClips

Thanked 2,048 Times in 1,227 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosk View Post
No the outfit just fit her perfect. Sometimes I spend a ton of time trying to find the perfect outfit for the model and I never know until she gets there
The girl who was not comfortable being a blueberry because she does not want to be painted blue is Richelle
This girl was brand new actress but her reactions were not horrible she is just foreign and has an accent. I will use this outfit for a hourglass blueberry if i have a model it fits