Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   TaylorMadeForums > Official Clip Releases

Home Tag Cloud THE ARCADE! TaylorMadeClips

Old 01-11-2018, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
So I hear you guys are writing fae saying this is the best blueberry video clip EVER.
What is it about this one? Is it the bikini? Storyline? Would you like me to shoot more blueberry with fae? Just curious. She did a great job. I am sorry about the couple seconds of blurry. My camera died and I just got a brand new totally different one I am getting used to that is REALLY touchy to shoot with so got a couple spots. I have the problem fixed now thank God.
If Fae ever returns for a blueberry clip, it would be cool to go "all out" with a progression of props. For example, after Fae turns blue, the inflation could progress from the boob prop, to the belly prop, to the standard inflatable suit, and finally to the blueberry ball suit.

The smaller suits may perform better earlier, and provide a greater range of clothing that can be worn over top. The blueberry ball suit, in contrast, may perform better later on in a fuller state.

This appears to be the process used in the 1971 movie, albeit with a molded Styrofoam ball in the later part of the scene (excluding the breasts, of course). I've provided a comparison in this picture:

Ideally, there would be clothing over all of the props to create the sense of "texture" that I discussed in my previous post in this thread. As others have mentioned in the past, keeping the jacket or some other kind of clothing on top of the blueberry suit helps hide the fact that it is just a big latex ball.

Thanks again for the great clip, Taylor! You knocked this one out of the park.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FullMonty For This Useful Post:
Bellyboy45 (01-11-2018), stormr (01-14-2018)
Old 01-13-2018, 11:29 AM

This one was quite nice. I loved the clothing over the berry suite as the others do. I would love to see more clothing versions of the blueberry inflations. And Fae... Oh my god is she ever cute. Much like Jolene I will watch anything she is in! Great job on the video too by the way.

Also to put this out there... I love how you kept the blur off her face until much later in the clip. Her face is to perfect naturally to hide under make up.
Old 01-15-2018, 09:49 PM

Good clip. Would have been really nice if her panties were wet from the juice leaking out her her